Grab The Minot Traffic Impact App HERE
City Of Minot
Burdick Expressway -traffic will be head-to-head over the viaduct, and left turns will be restricted at Valley Street and 9th Street SE. The viaduct sidewalk will be closed at a later stage of the project. The project will also replace the street lighting and fencing. Two lanes will be worked on at a time. .
27th St NE will be closed from Sept. 18th - Sept. 20th.
13th Street SE - northbound lane will be closed (between 21st avenue SE and US Hwy 2/52)
6th Street SW - lane closures due to street patching.
Railway Avenue - closed for due to the Phase 5 flood protection plan.
1st Avenue SW - closed for sewer repair.
7th Avenue NW - water main replacement project between 8th Street NW and 14th Street NW.
Westbound US Highway 2/52 off-ramp onto US Highway 83 - closed for road construction work, traffic is detoured to the 16th St. SW exit and back to South Broadway via 20th Ave. SW (follow the green line on the map below).
Construction scheduled to begin on U.S. 52 south of Minot
-- Highway 52 south of Minot.
The project includes adding passing and turning lanes at 11 locations from mile point 105 to 141. Drainage structures will also be extended to allow for the widening of the roadway.
During construction, shoulders will be closed in areas where the roadway will be widened, and temporary lane closures will be in place as needed. During the temporary lane closures, flaggers and pilot cars will be used to guide traffic through the work zone.
The speed limit will be reduced to 45 mph and a 12-foot width restriction will be in place.
The project is expected to be completed this fall.
The North Dakota Department of Transportation would like to remind motorists to slow down and use caution throughout the work zone.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 or visit the ND Roads map at travel.dot.nd.gov.
- U.S. 52 passing lane construction between ND 5, north of Kenmare, and the west U.S. 2 and U.S. 52 junction
- U.S. 52 passing lane construction between Minot and Balfour
- U.S. 2 box culvert (3) replacements at the west U.S. 2 and 52 junction
- ND 5 widening and overlay from the west junction of U.S. 52 east to ND 28
- U.S. 83 northbound grade raise north of the U.S. 83 and ND 23 junction
- U.S. 52 grade raise east of Bergen
- U.S. 2 eastbound mill and asphalt overlay from Rugby to Leads
- ND 15 grade raise, structure and roadway widening from the junction of ND 32 to McVille
- ND 20 grade raise north of McHenry
- ND 200 grade raise east of Glenfield
- U.S. 2 westbound micro-surfacing from Devils Lake to Churches Ferry
- U.S. 85 4-laning from Watford City to Long X Bridge
- ND 50 surfacing and widening from U.S. 85 to Wildrose junction
- Roundabout construction at junction of ND 22 and ND 73
- Roundabout construction at junction ND 8 and ND 23
- U.S. 2 westbound pavement project from Stanley to White Earth
- ND 1804 pavement project from U.S. 2 to west of Trenton